Formed in 1971, USPS, or United States Postal Service, provides efficient postal options to the United States citizens. As of 2017, USPS has about 644,124 employees working under it, making it one of the largest postal services operating in the US. Recently, the company has introduced a new online system for its employees by the name of LiteBlue.
What Is LiteBlue USPS?
Since USPS is so widespread, communication between employees and the management of various company sectors were becoming more and more compromised. To streamline this process and ensure that an efficient system exists for the smooth running of USPS, a new online policy named LiteBlue was introduced. With the help of this system, USPS can transfer information from one point to another in a much faster and safer manner. LiteBlue’s Login services have numerous, extensive, and efficient features that are used by the employees of USPS. Liteblue USPS website handles over 600,000 employees’ records. Following are some of the most prominent features of the Liteblue USPS Portal service:
- The internet portal will allow users to access their work and work-related details regularly and from anywhere so that they never miss out on essential tasks. Employees can now track their work and stay connected with the company through a single account on this platform.
- LiteBlue has been programmed to maintain a hierarchical order. All official orders follow a specific chain of command, from senior officials to the employees at lower levels.
- LiteBlue uses English as its primary language but offers other words, such as Spanish and Chinese, to cater to its expansive and diverse pool of employees.
- Other than work management, LiteBlue is also used for information regarding revenue, products, payroll, career guidance, and Human Resources related queries.
How To Register For An Account In USPS LiteBlue?
If you’re new to the USPS LiteBlue Online Platform, Here’s how you can register yourself for an account:-
- Log on to the homepage of LiteBlue’s Self Service Profile Homepage.
- Click on the Forgot Password option on the SSP Liteblue page.
- This will direct you to a new Liteblue profile page where you have to enter your EIN Number and then proceed to Employee ID verification.
- Next, you will be redirected to the intranet portal, where you must fill the “New Password” and “Confirm Password” fields. Then click Next.
- Select appropriate security questions for your account and provide their answers in the given fields. These security questions are essential and will be used in case you forget your SSP login details.
- Enter your email and then reenter it in the “Confirm Email” field. Then click on next. However, if you’re in a hurry, you can skip this step by clicking on “skip email and update later.”
- Review all your details and then click submit
- You have now successfully created your personal user account on USPS LiteBlue.
How To Log In To USPS LiteBlue?
Before logging in, you must ensure that you have registered for the service and have your username and temporary password. Follow the instructions below to access your LiteBlue account successfully.
- Start by going to the official USPS LiteBlue website’s login page.
- You will notice that there are two blank fields under login details. In the first field, enter your Employee ID and enter your password in the other field.
- Your Employee ID is a specific number that can be found on your work Identification card.
- All employees will have been provided with a temporary password that you can use to log in. The employees themselves can change this password at their convenience.
What To Do If You’ve Forgotten Liteblue Password?
If you cannot recall the password for your USPS LiteBlue account, follow the procedure given below.
- Go to the Login page and select the “forgot password” option, which is found below the password field.
- You will be redirected to a new page that will ask you for details such as Employee ID and security questions.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields like EIN, name, and email, and press submit.
- You will immediately receive an email on the email ID with which you have been registered.
- Open the email and click on the given activation link.
- You will be redirected to a new page to set a new password and then confirm it.
- After you have reset your password, go back to the login page and use your new details to log in to your account.
USPS LiteBlue is an excellent online platform to manage your work if you’re a USPS employee. You will find numerous helpful features on the internet portal that will help you to manage all your tasks efficiently and also stay connected with the company.